Standard Pool Villa (3 bedrooms)
Te Manava Luxury Villas & Spa
Two Level Garden Retreat.
Families or friends travelling together looking for independence and privacy will love our Standard Pool Villa. Fitting six people comfortably, the Villa has three bedrooms, two bathrooms and an open plan kitchen and lounge area. Relax in your private courtyard and soak up the sun by the generous pool. Our affordable Standard Pool Villas offer travellers a true holiday home haven.
Standard Pool Villa (3 bedrooms) contains:
- Kitchen: Espresso coffee machine, microwave, refrigerator/freezer, toaster, hot water jug, cooktop & stove, dishwasher and personal safe.
- Bedroom: Iron and ironing board.
- Lounge Area: Flat-screen TV with a selection of complimentary movies-on-demand, DVD player and CD player.
- Bathroom: Hairdryer and bathtub.
- Laundry Amenities: Washing machine and clothes dryer.
- Outdoor Facilities: Outdoor BBQ, dining table & chairs in the courtyard, paddles for kayaks and sun loungers (courtyard area). Kayaks are available for all guests on a first-come, first-served basis and are beachfront.
The Te Manava concept is about independence. The base room rate provides you access to your private accommodation, pool, complimentary kayaks and entitles you to use the resort facilities at our sister property, Pacific Resort Rarotonga.
Villa Size: 475 sqm / 5113 sq ft
Maximum occupancy: 6 people
Bedding: 2 x Super King & 2 x Single
Note: The maximum number of non-resident visitors to this Villa is eight people. Management reserves the right to restrict/limit the number of non-resident guests visiting our villas for entertainment/social gathering purposes.
- Please let us know if you require any bedding arrangements in the comments section of your booking. Infant cots are permitted in all room categories in addition to the maximum number of guests ($25 per night).
- Please note that children 12 years and over are considered adults.
- We require your arrival and departure flight information at the time of booking or prior to your arrival.
- Our standard check-in time is 2 pm and check out is at 10 am.
- The concierge can hold on to your luggage until your room becomes available and until your departure. Early Check-in or Late Check-out is subject to availability for a fee at a resort on check-in. Please ask our reception staff if available. To guarantee early access or for a late departure, we recommend booking an additional night if required in your Standard Pool Villa.
- Due to the design and layout constraints of Te Manava Luxury Villas & Spa, unfortunately, we do not have any accessible rooms and/or facilities.