Standard Pool Villa (3 bedrooms)
Te Manava Luxury Villas & Spa
Two Level Garden Retreat.
Families or friends travelling together looking for independence and privacy will love our Standard Pool Villa. Fitting six people comfortably, the Villa has three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and an open-plan kitchen and lounge area. Relax in your private courtyard and soak up the sun by the generous pool. Our affordable Standard Pool Villas offer travellers a true holiday home haven.
Standard Pool Villa (3 bedrooms) contains:
- Kitchen: Espresso coffee machine, extra pods ($), microwave, refrigerator/freezer, toaster, hot water jug, cooktop & stove, dishwasher, and personal safe.
- Bedroom: Iron and ironing board.
- Lounge Area: Flat-screen TV with a selection of complimentary movies-on-demand, DVD player, and CD player.
- Bathroom: Hairdryer and bathtub.
- Laundry Amenities: Washing machine and clothes dryer.
- Outdoor Facilities: Outdoor BBQ, dining table & chairs in the courtyard, paddles for kayaks, and sun loungers (courtyard area). Kayaks are available for all guests on a first-come, first-served basis and are located on the beachfront.
The Te Manava concept is about independence. The base room rate provides you access to your private accommodation, pool, complimentary kayaks and entitles you to use the resort facilities at our sister property, Pacific Resort Rarotonga. We do not include daily housekeeping in the room rate, however this can be purchased as an add-on, leaving you in privacy during your stay. We service the rooms once every 7 days for a longer stay.
Villa Size: 475 sqm / 5113 sq ft
Maximum occupancy: 6 people
Bedding: 2 x Super King & 2 x Single
Note: The maximum number of non-resident visitors to this Villa is eight people. Management reserves the right to restrict/limit the number of non-resident guests visiting our villas for entertainment/social gathering purposes.
- If you require any specific bedding arrangements, please advise us in the comments section of your booking. Infant cots are permitted in all room categories in addition to the maximum number of guests ($25 per night).
- Children 12 years and over are considered adults.
- We require your arrival and departure flight information at the time of booking, or prior to your arrival.
- Our standard check-in time is 2 pm and check-out is at 10 am.
- Our concierge can hold your luggage until your room becomes available and until your departure. Early Check-in or Late Check-out is subject to availability for a fee at a resort on check-in. Please ask our reception staff if available. To guarantee early access or for a late departure, we recommend booking an additional night if required in your Standard Pool Villa.
- Due to the design and layout constraints of Te Manava Luxury Villas & Spa, unfortunately, we do not have any accessible rooms and/or facilities.