Presidential Beachfront Villa (3 Bedroom)
Te Manava Luxury Villas & Spa
The Jewel in Te Manava’s Crown.
Whether you’re an extended family or a group of friends and only the best will do, our Presidential Beachfront Villa is the option for you. The jewel in the crown of Te Manava Luxury Villas & Spa.
Step into your private courtyard and be greeted by the sight of the large scale pool and an exterior area suited for entertaining with a generous outdoor BBQ area. Enter a world where luxury abounds—boasting three bedrooms over two levels, two bathrooms, a spacious kitchen and lounge area and an additional entertaining area overlooking the stunning lagoon. With bedding to accommodate six, this is the perfect location for your dream luxury getaway.
Our Presidential Beachfront Villa features a coastal deck that offers panoramic views, complete with private beach access to the secluded white sands of Muri Beach. This Villa includes three bedrooms complete with luxury fittings, two bathrooms, a gourmet kitchen, and an integrated sound system with a flat-screen TV with a selection of complimentary movies-on-demand.
Presidential Beachfront Villa contains:
- Kitchen: Blender, Nespresso machine, microwave, refrigerator/freezer with icemaker & water filter, toaster, hot water jug, cooktop and stove, and dishwasher.
- Bedroom: Personal safe, iron & ironing board, flat-screen TV with a selection of complimentary movies-on-demand, and USB charging outlet (master bedroom & lounge area).
- Bathroom: Hairdryers and bathtub (master bedroom only).
- Laundry Amenities: Washing machine & clothes dryer.
The Te Manava concept is about independence. The base room rate provides you access to your private accommodation, pool, complimentary kayaks and entitles you to use the resort facilities at our sister property, Pacific Resort Rarotonga. We do not include daily housekeeping in the room rate, however, this can be purchased as an add-on, leaving you in privacy during your stay. We service the rooms once every 7 days for a longer stay.
Villa Size: 560 sqm / 6028 sq ft
Maximum occupancy: 6 people
Bedding: 2 x Super King & 2 x Single
Note: The maximum number of non-resident visitors to this Villa is eight people. Management reserves the right to restrict/limit the number of non-resident guests visiting our villas for entertainment/social gathering purposes.
- Please let us know if you require any bedding arrangements in the comments section of your booking. Infant cots are permitted in all room categories in addition to the maximum number of guests ($25 per night).
- Please note that children 12 years and over are considered adults.
- We require your arrival and departure flight information at the time of booking or prior to your arrival.
- Our standard check-in time is 2 pm and check out is at 10 am.
- The concierge can hold on to your luggage until your room becomes available and until your departure. Early Check-in or Late Check-out is subject to availability for a fee at a resort on check-in. Please ask our reception staff if available. To guarantee early access or for a late departure, we recommend booking an additional night if required in your Presidential Beachfront Villa.
- Due to the design and layout constraints of Te Manava Luxury Villas & Spa, unfortunately, we do not have any accessible rooms and/or facilities.