We have a great range of special offers at Pacific Resort Rarotonga - click here to find out more!
Dine with your feet in the sand, feel the beat of the island night drum and enjoy the gentle lagoon breezes…
Say 'I do' the Polynesian way...get married at Pacific Resort Rarotonga...
An authentic Pacific Island Holiday Experience: Pacific Resort Rarotonga
Pacific Resort Rarotonga is a leading, full-service, authentic Cook Island resort situated in an unrivalled location on the glorious white sands of Muri Beach. This premium Rarotongan resort embodies the perfect blend of modern comforts accented with traditional island hospitality, where simple, unhurried days meet luxurious evenings.
Pacific Resort Rarotonga:
Stroll Pacific Resort Rarotonga’s tropical gardens and enjoy the range of luxuriant foliage from crotons to the brightly coloured hibiscus, the spiky fern undergrowth, through to the purple foliage of the purple ivy. They all combine to provide an exotic tropical environment that we hope you will enjoy.
Pacific Resort Rarotonga’s dedicated team look forward to welcoming you with true Cook Island hospitality.
- Is a purpose-built 4-star resort offering an intimate collection of 64 studio rooms, suites, and two and three bedroom villas, each situated in a stunning palm-filled garden or panoramic beachfront location and decorated in contemporary Polynesian style
- Situated on a 5.5 acre block of beachfront land on the popular east coast of Rarotonga, the resort is orientated towards the famous Muri Lagoon
- Offers guest facilities including a reception lobby, restaurant, bar, upmarket hair salon, outdoor swimming pool, spa facilities, beach activities hut, guest laundry and on-site parking
- Provides resort dining available at Sandals Restaurant and beach side bar service at our hugely popular Barefoot Bar, located on the white sands of Muri Beach
- Pacific Village Salon at Pacific Village offers professional hair & make up services for guests and visitors alike.
Click here to read more about your Rarotonga hotel accommodation at Pacific Resort.